1) Capture script:
How it works:
- there are 4 triggers, one for sector
- condition for the triggers is the presence of 3 fully crewed and functional (canFire + canMove) tanks in the trigger area
- on activation the sector marker becomes "solid" red (or blue) and the sector gets a public variable true
- on deactivation the sector marker becomes transparent with red (or blue) borders and the sector variable becames false
- when the sector control variable is true the scoring loop starts and gives points to the conquering side at given time intervals
- the scoring intervals can be set and are controlled by parameters. Default value (in use) is 30.
Changelog and code improvment since RT #25
- now the trigger size is automatically set as the marker size (error proof)
2) Vehicle respawn
- BI vehicle respawn module is broken since 1.68 (march 2017), they made a partial fix but still the vehicle respawns when destroyed, but when abandoned it respawns only once. https://feedback.bistudio.com/T123940
Changelog and code improvment since RT#25
- One of us, BDR NikLox, modified extensively the BI function for vehicle respawn, now it memorizes the vehicle crew only and checks for that.
- We prefer function to scripts as function is more efficient.
3) Server Settings
They are on parameters. Default values are as follows
- ViewDistance: 4500
- ObjectViewDistance: 4000
- Terrain grid: starting from RT#25 it will be set on "high".
4) Organisational improvments:
- Added a Section in this Forum specifically dedicated to Issue/Bug Tracker. Please report bugs following the template provided!
- Added a Feedback Tracker Forum where to store and keep track of Feedback Surveys, a tradition in Rolling Thunder. Please take the time after each Rolling Thunder to answer the questions following the template provided!
- Added an After Action Report forum where to store your AARs
- After Rolling Thunder #25 I will ask reports about the number of flipped tanks to take note of that
Most Users Ever Online: 35
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 0
Newest Members:WilliamEmota, Businessidu, Flashpaqxev, Superchipsexy, Businessiyd, Testerpkc, MikhailOL, Rachiogar, DanielZot, vulkanAlons
Moderators: RT_Admin: 9
Administrators: BDR_Cobra: 0, BDR_Nemesi: 118